Happy Friday loves!!
I am feeling so amazing today! I’m so looking forward to this upcoming weekend! Relaxing, hanging out with loved ones, and working on my favorite thing…weddings!
Since it’s still cold here in NYC and we’re preparing for another snowstorm this weekend, I want to be in a warmer state of mind.
Mary Ann and Chris were married on October 11th, 2013 in Tampa, Florida. And it was a colorful affair! (You know how much I adore color!)
With the colorful and tropical inspiration from Tampa, Mary Ann and Chris’ wedding was magical.
Here are some of my fave bits:
- Each bridesmaid picked their own white top to wear with their matching skirts!
- The tulle and flowered flower girl dress is EVERYTHING
- The bride looks magnificent in his elegant ruffled gown. Elegant, chic, and beautiful. Every inch the fashionable bride.
- The groom didn’t go unnoticed! His chic and preppy look was amazing. Looked like a J Crew model!
- The cakes! We can’t forget about the cakes! There were too in fact! The groom’s cake is amazing! With it’s hockey them and a cake topper officially declaring Mary Ann as Chris’ #1 fan is just perfect.
Congrats to Mary Ann and Chris!