Happy Monday loves!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I did and I have an equally fabulous wedding to share with you all on this lovely Monday. The first word that comes to mind is ELEGANCE. Ava and Sercio’s wedding is pure elegance and full of old Hollywood glamour. Ava reminds me of a modern Grace Kelly and she made an absolutely stunning bride.
Ava and Sercio were married on August 24th, 2013 in San Francisco, California at the Palace Hotel. I have many many fave moments but here are just a few:
- The pale pink and ivory theme. Pink is my favorite color and this couple chose a soft, elegant, and feminine version of it. So romantic and graceful.
- Ava’s dress. Hello gorgeous! She was the model bride. Absolutely stunning in her strapless wedding dress. It fit like a glove and looked like she was born to wear this dress!
- Ava’s wedding shoes are exactly what Cinderella was waiting for.
- Sercio and his groomsmen were ever the handsome gentlemen. So classy in their tuxedos and they looked so comfortable in them that it looks like they wear them everyday!
- The traditional ceremony and in a spectacular church. Ava and Sercio were married in the most amazing and beautiful church. I love when couples keep to the traditions and respect the beauty of it all.
- The wonderful shots of the couple and their bridal party in the streets of San Fran. They looked like they were having a blast!
- The reception was just out of this world with the stunning decor and the beauty of the venue.
- In my eyes, this wedding was simply perfection. <3
Huge congrats to Ava and Sercio on their wedding and thank you to IQphoto Studio!!