Hello wedding babes!!!!!
Today’s wedding is filled with loads of inspiration that I know you can use for your own Big Day! I love DIY projects myself so get ready for some awesome ideas!!
Brittany and Curt were married on June 21st, 2014 at The Oaks Events in North Carolina. It was rustic, outdoors, and it included cowboy boots. It was perfect! With 110 wedding guests, this was a celebration! Let’s hear more from the lovely Bride!
- What creative or personal aspects did you include in your wedding? A signing bench instead of a guest registry, personalized koozies, and picture timeline hung on a tree.
- What was the biggest thing you did to save money? Not eat- lol… Just kidding.. We didn’t spend any money on anything unnecessary months before the wedding.
- What’s the best advice you have for planning your wedding now that you’re on the other side? Elope- haha.. Just kidding again. Definitely save money and don’t wait until the last minute to plan. Get a wedding planner like I had my Stepmom
- What was your biggest splurge? Our honeymoon
- What was your favorite detail? The sunflowers that we used for our wedding decor.
- What is the most memorable moment of your day? Curt’s first look at me and the ability to have captured that moment. Also getting a first look photo shoot with my Dad and Stepdad
Not only is the bride hilarious, she’s super stunning as well. Congrats to Brittany and Curt!