Happy Thursday loves!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE today’s wedding. It’s chic. It’s stylish. It’s preppy. It’s me!
Ashley and Jeremy are a fun and vibrant duo! They met in college and their fairytale started! They married on June 7th, 2014 at the Schlafly Tap Room in Missouri. This wedding was just elegance all the way. For starters, they had a string quartet play classic rock and pop tunes before, during, and after their wedding. Fabulous! And romantic! The groom is all about romance! He even proposed during a moonlit paddle boat ride in historic Forest Park. Let’s hear from our lovely couple….
Describe you as a couple in about 15 words or phrases
- Awesome, fun-loving (we like to party), adorable (subject to opinion), Cheeseheads, ridiculous, outdoorsy (in that we like drinking on patios), cheesy, nice, and incredibly modest (like, the most modest).
What is your story?
- We met in college at Mizzou when Jeremey’s fraternity was paired with my sorority for Greek Week. We discovered we had several classes in common since we were both Political Science majors, so we started walking to class together. After a summer of wooing, I finally fell for Jeremey’s charms and we became “Facebook Official” in 2007. When Jeremey graduated in 2008, he got a job in St. Louis, and I joined him when she graduated in 2009. Jeremey proposed during a moonlit paddle boat ride in Forest Park on June 7, 2012, and we adopted our cat Rico a few months later. In 2013 we moved to Southern New Jersey for Jeremey’s work where we live today.
Bride, what do you love most about your groom?
- That he makes me laugh daily
Groom, what do you love most about your bride?
- That she is always fun to be around
Describe your perfect Saturday together.
- Our wedding day all over again! But in the real world, sleeping in with our cat Rico, enjoying a delicious brunch, hanging out with friends and family at a sporting event or concert and enjoying tasty beverages until the sun sets.
Bride fun fact:
- Ashley won second runner up in the Lincoln County Fair Queen pageant…and got bovine ring worm as a result.
Groom fun fact:
- Jeremy rode his bicycle from San Francisco to Washington, DC for his fraternity’s charity.
Some more fun details:
- The bridesmaids wore JCrew and Kate Spade made several appearances too.
- The colors were green, black, and white. A very classy, clean, and updated affair.
- They were married at the Piper Palm House which is “the oldest standing conservatory west of the Mississippi” and is located in Tower Grove Park, St. Louis, MO.
- Their reception was held at the Schlafly Tap Room. Dark wood, brick, and tall ceilings. Lots of little details in this wedding.
- The bride handled all of her own graphic design and created her invites, programs, etc.
I adore these two! Congrats to the happy couple!
PS- Check out their beautiful wedding video by Vimage Studios!
Much love xo
Photographer: Oldani Photography || Transportation: AL-Limo Transportation Services || Photo Booth Equipment: Capture Pod StL || Dress Store: Clarice’s Bridal || Cake Designer: Cold Stone Creamery || Makeup Artist: Flawless Makeup, LLC || Bridesmaid Dresses: J. Crew || Hair Stylist: Kink Hair || Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Men’s Wearhouse || Caterer: Piper Palm House || Event Planner: Proposing Dreams Weddings & Events || DIY or Handmade Goods Designer: Ready Go Wedding Co || Reception Venue: Schlafly Tap Room || Floral Designer: Sister’s Floral Design Studio || Favors and Gifts: The Knot Shop || Musicians: The Quartette Accord || Cinema and Video: Vimage Studios || Favors and Gifts: Wacky Buttons Thank you to Two Bright Lights