We’re always on the hunt for awesomeness and inspiration. If you’re a bride or wedding vendor and would like to submit your real wedding, engagement shoot, or styled wedding photos, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are most likely to be showcased on our blog if your wedding is a little preppy, maybe with a taste of vintage or rustic accents thrown in. We can best describe our style as “Once upon a time, Kate Spade married J. Crew and they had an adorable little baby named Anthropologie!” Of course, if you have had a beautiful wedding and it doesn’t exactly match with our fairy tale description, please don’t hesitate to contact me! In the end, it’s all about romance and elegance!
When submitting, please remember to provide us with the couple’s name, the date they were married, and the wedding location. If possible, also email us wedding details such as vendor names, dress details, reception details, and a mini bio of the couple. Any and all fun facts are also welcomed.
What does Melissa Hearts Weddings need for wedding submission?
- A nice mix of about 50-75 photos that relay the overall story and feel of the event.
- What size and resolution do we need? Images must be at least 900 pixels wide, 72 dpi.
- Please make sure you have approval from all appropriate vendors for the submission.
- Provide all vendor information so they can be properly credited.
- If you are a vendor and have not been properly credited, please drop us an email.
- Do let me know if you’ve submitted this wedding to any other wedding blogs.
- Submissions via email at email@example.com or Two Bright Lights.
- (Two Bright Lights is our preferred way for submissions)
Thank you in advance for your submissions!
Photo Credit: Noa Magger Photography